PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES
A flat lay is simply an image shot directly from above – a bird's eye view of an array of carefully arranged objects – and it's never been more popular, particularly in food and fashion photography. Use our tips to ensure top flat-lay shots.
Pro Retouching plan is highly recommended for each image photographed as a Flat Lay.
A packshot is a still or moving image of a product. It is an important stimulus to sales, with the goal of triggering in-store, on-shelf product recognition. Packshots can be a simple photograph of the product on a white background or can entail the use of elaborate props.
Pro Retouching plan is highly recommended for each image photographed as a Packshot.
A set of images dipicting how your product has been made or what it looks like when being used. This set of images is usually photographed on location or at client's workplace. All the images are retouched with Basic Retouching plan.
- Simple Items Background clean up
- Solid Background Colour Changing
- Colour and light correction
- Change File Format
- Watermarks Adding
- All from BASIC
- Extracting an object
- Adding an object to a different background
- Removing items from background
- Removing supports/stands/mannequin
- removing / adding a shadow
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
Upon purchasing a service, you accept the terms of agreement listed below.
HOW TO BOOK A SHOOT?
1. Send your brief using the form below
2. I will respond within 24hrs with an estimate and available slots.
1. The photo shoot as agreed in brief
2. Image preview and selection for post processing
3. Image post processing and review
1. Sending the invoice
2. Transferring the files via downloadable link
Should you have any questions, please contact me using the form below. I will get back to you within 24hrs.
READY TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN?
Thank you for supporting a local business.